Friday, April 1, 2011

Coming Soon to a Blog Near You (this one) | "Creative Women On A Budget"


I have so many creative friends that I wanted to do a post about their most recent/favourite DIY project that they did on a budget.

I wanted to showcase their creativity, share their ideas, get inspired by the various projects and to be reminded that when we women put our minds to it we can create something AWESOME on a BUDGET!

Many of these women don't have their own blogs because, lets face it, blogging is a very time consuming process. SO I thought this would be a great way to share their ideas/projects for those who don't have the time to "BIY" (Blog it Yourself) hehe.

I am looking forward to seeing some of the projects that get sent in.
If you are interested in sending me your project simply Email me your photos and a description of your project and/or steps on how you created it to: ko2_photography@hotmail.com
please send me your ideas by April 10th :D


Anything goes! Whether it be a seasonal craft, decor item, home reno, card, gift idea etc.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The Before & Afters of our Home


Home Improvements Slide Show

Click on the slideshow to open up a 'Gallery' mode where you can scroll through the images.

"Befores" - Images of our home when we bought it

In Front Of Our New Home!

In Front Of Our New Home!

Wish List For Our Home:

Wish List For Our Home:

Our New Home Songs |